Free School Holidays Children's Shows
This September school holidays The Waves is hosting two FREE Coogee's Capers Children's Shows. Be at The Waves from 10am, September 22 and 29 for these hilarious one-hour puppet and ventriloquist shows for the whole family.
Eric Read is a hilariously talented and experienced puppeteer, ventriloquist, singer, and songwriter of kids shows, and carries a certified Blue Card.
These shows will include a dedicated dance floor area for the kids under the age of 12 to sit and/or dance and enjoy the show while parents sit back and enjoy coffee or brunch.
|Location:||The Waves Sport Club's Main Stage|
|Time:||10:00am - 11:00am|
|Dates:||September 22 and September 29 (Both Sundays)|
|Additional:||Sectioned off dance floor area is for children 12 years and under.|
Melbourne Cup, 2019
The Waves Sports Club is Bundaberg's Premier Melbourne Cup Venue
Welcome to Melbourne Cup, 2019. Whether you're attending our event all day or arriving after the races, we've got an incredible day planned at The Waves.
- Live race, big-screen coverage all day.
- Live music from Brendan Egan.
- Flower wall and photographer.
- $5,000 to be won in twenty draws of $200 in our club and pokie promotions.
- Fashions on the Field best-dressed prizes.
- Bar Cart raffle prize valued at $500.
- Food and bar specials all day.
- Tie & Heels lucky door prize.
- $700 Haight & Ashbury gift card to be won.
- $500 Tarocash gift card to be won.
- Free courtesy bus service.
The Waves is open on Melbourne Cup Tuesday, November 5 from 10.00am, with race 7 at 2:00pm (AEST).
Thursday, 26 September
Friday, 27 September
The Wild Sauce
Saturday, 28 September
Sunday, 29 September
Bundaberg entertainment updated each Monday. Above information is true and correct as at 10.00am, Monday, September 23, 2019