Pier One Function Room
Weddings, Training Conferences, More Intimate Gatherings
Our new Pier One Function Room is the newest addition to The Waves private function portfolio, and Bundaberg function needs. This brand new room is slightly smaller, catering for the more intimate parties, weddings, corporate functions and seminars. Pier One caters for a recommended capacity of 50 theatre style, 120 standing cocktail or 80 sit down dinner or corporate.
The Pier One Function Room boasts:
- Intimate floor space, low ceiling with modern decor
- Adjustable furniture options
- Full table, chair and high bar dressing options.
- Adjustable sound and lighting
- Cordless microphone and lectern
- Dual front and rear projectors with laptop and Apple connectivity
- Exclusive bar (with optional partition to hide bar)
- Dance floor
- Private designated outside smoking area
- Multiple entry/exit access (including private)
- A full and complete range of catering options
Pier One Function Room Floor Plan:
For access to more images via our Pinterest Function Room image library, please click here.
Meet David Frost, Catering Manager
Having catered for events such as an economic forum for Tony Blair, a charity dinner for Princess Anne, and a dinner for the King of Malaysia, King Abdul Halim of Kehad, it's safe to say that David's resume boasts the highest calibre of catering experience, service and quality. Returning home to Australia and wanting for a sea change lifestyle, David chose Bundaberg to settle and was quickly hired as Catering Manager by The Waves, Bundaberg's leader in catering and catering services.